This course provides the attendees with solutions for the most challenging area in the implant field: the upper front tooth, so named the “Champions league“ of implantology. Different ways for soft tissue management and bone augmentation or preservation are highlighted in this course as well as trouble management when things were going wrong.
The course will be held in English.
This course includes following topics:
- Socket preservation techniques after extractions
- Bone blocks in the esthetic area
- Tunnel technique
- Papilla preservation and enhancement
- Temporization of extraction sockets and implants with acrylic temps
- Soft tissue management (VIPCT flap, Roll flap, C-incision, Split flap, connective tissue graft vs. xenografts)
- Questions and discussion
Date and location
Date: Coming soon
Time: 8:00 – 18:00
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
655 EUR / 5900 SEK (excluding VAT)