Photo Thermic Therapy (PTT)

The PTT is a non invasive, painfree Laser therapy based on a specific wave length (650-980nm, low level laser) of the laser and the use of a dye (Indocyaningreen). This dye is applicated into the dental pockets where the bacteria are located and stains the surface of the bacteria. Using the Laser the dye creates a high reactive Oxygen (Singulett oxygen) that destroys the bacteria effectively. This non invasive therapy is delegated to our dental hygienists and enables inflammated gum to regenerate very quickly.

Book/Rebook Appointment Online